- Why Us
- About Us
- Why Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
While our pets are furrier than we are and have far superior senses, they are still mammals just like us and function pretty much the same as we do. Their immune systems might be able to deal with them drinking at the porcelain pond and eating, well, whatever that is (GROSS), but their lungs work pretty much like ours.
Almost anything in the air that is toxic to us is toxic to our pets. So anything we try to avoid, they should be avoiding as well. Like mold.
While humans can do things like cover our nose in bad air, our pets don’t have that skill or even recognize the need. They breathe the same no matter where they are and, if it hurts them, they don’t understand why.
Worse, they have no means of conveying mild or even growing discomfort, so limit their obvious complaints to times that they are in severe pain or distress. While we can complain about headaches, fatigue, or shortness of breath, our pets will go about their business as usual, even if they are suffering from all three symptoms at the same time.
At most, they might seem a bit lazier than normal, but not enough to make us concerned. If they are older animals, we tend to put off any changes in their behavior to the rigors of old age. But what if we’re wrong?
Our pets are just as susceptible to respiratory problems, allergies, and lung poisoning from mold as humans. Worse for them, they are more likely to get a snout-full of mold than we are because they live and breathe much closer to the source, as mold tends to grow along the lower areas in your home.
Plus, your pets spend far less time away from the mold source than we do, giving them fewer opportunities to experience clean air that isn’t packed with mold. In short, if you have mold in your home, the greatest impact may just be on your furry best friend.
If you think you might have a mold problem in your home, get your home inspected. Our portable sensor system can check your entire home with 100% accuracy in just a few hours. And we can produce an easy-to-read report right there on the spot.
If it shows that you do have a mold problem in your home, we can immediately recommend the right method for controlling the spread and removing the mold problem from your home.
Your family will thank you, and your fur-babies would if they knew. You’ll just have to find comfort in their increased activity after your air has been cleared of mold toxins.
We remove mold the right way… and it would be an honor to hear from you.
Fill out this form to contact us. We’ll follow up with 24 business hours.