- Why Us
- About Us
- Why Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
Are you experiencing a mold issue in your Ashburn property? Valor Mold Removal is as honest and hardworking as the families we serve — specializing in 99% accurate, on-the-spot Mold Testing and chemical-free remediation.
On this page, you can quickly learn more about us and what we provide. If you’re in need of our services right now, simply give us a call.
To Valor Mold Removal, the days of bursting onto residential scenes with a truckload of industrial chemicals to kill mold are over!
We have a safer, less toxic, and more effective way. While we do use select specialized treatments sparingly (perhaps a wood stain remover, for example) on around 2% of our projects…the other 98% of the time we practice strict ‘By The Book’ Chemical-Free Remediation.
In an industry known for dishonesty and manipulation, we operate with “Boy Scout” integrity.
We tell you what you need to hear… even if it’s not what you want to hear… even if it’s not what’s most profitable for us… even if it costs us the job. Providing you with honest answers and advice is what matters—period.
At Valor Mold, Honesty Is Our ONLY Policy. So much so that we’ve built a renowned reputation around it.
Now that you know how honest we are, be forewarned, we’re the area’s mega Mold-Removal Nerds as well. So if you ask us even a passing question on the subject, be ready for a nerdy answer. Mold is our specialty, our obsession!
We’re who the news turns to for a story involving mold, and who you should turn to if your real estate investment has become a ground zero for a mold infestation.
When you work with Valor Mold, you can rest assured that only the most highly trained Mold Technicians are in your space.
To really get a sense for things in this respect, you could take a few minutes to browse our customer reviews. But here’s the bottom line: Our techs are friendly, respectful, and professional.
Our cleaning process takes much longer than the industry average.
Why? We literally go inch by inch in the impacted areas. That’s how a proper mold remediation Cleaning Process is done.
A: For quite some time, we didn’t provide mold testing because we saw it as a flagrant conflict of interest. How easy would it have been for anyone to say we, mold remediators, fudged the numbers to get work or prove our work passed?
We waited until we could provide on-the-spot absolutely accurate data-backed, real-time results. Now that we have an InstaScope, that’s exactly what we can do.
InstaScope provides on-the-spot results instantly. You can even read the results as we perform the test so you can be 100% sure of the issue.
A: If you see mold, there’s no need for a test -- you know you have it!
But if you smell mold or have a moisture-prone area where you think mold is growing, a mold test is the best course of action.
A: Technically, they’re cheap. Thanks to the InstaScope and all the overhead it saves us, our Mold Testing Price is a flat fee of $650. Compare that to the average industry norms of between $600 and $3,000!
Let’s briefly summarize our 4-step Mold Remediation Process. First, we set up shop and completely contain the mold. Then we set up state-of-the-art air filtration devices. Step three is where we get down and dirty and remove the mold from impacted areas. Finally, we cap it off with our hyper-intensive cleaning and go into phase 2 where everything is put back together as painlessly as possible.
A: We regularly check the internet to see what kind of information is ‘top of results,’ and all of it isn’t bad. Over the last decade, it’s gotten somewhat better at least.
However, when it comes to mold issues, there’s no margin for guesstimating. A lot of what’s on the internet about mold is dangerous, outdated, skewed by marketing and advertising gimmicks, and unreliable. We’re professionals.
A: Honestly, it’s rare folks need to suddenly pack up and leave town because of a mold issue. Unless your home is absolutely covered in mold or someone with a mold illness or compromised immune system is present, you likely won’t need to vacate.
A: We can’t recommend this because it’s a health hazard. In most cases, the mold you see is just the “tip of the iceberg.” It’s going to be 3x to 10x times worse behind that wall, ceiling, or floor. So applying chemical to the surface does nothing except release billions of mold spores. And cutting it out releases billions more. (See this article for more details: We Practice The Area’s Best Mold Containment. Should You Care?)
There have been few circumstances where we allowed it, for example for folks dealing with a completely empty house (as in unfurnished-level empty), but it’s best to leave this to professionals. If done poorly, you could seriously exacerbate the problem.
We remove mold the right way… and it would be an honor to hear from you.
Fill out this form to contact us. We’ll follow up with 24 business hours.